School Sports Premium
School Sports Premium 2023-2024
Aims for our School Sports Premium:
- For all pupils to enjoy and benefit from high quality PE opportunities regardless of sporting ability.
- Ensure that pupils have clear understanding of the positive impact of sports on their social, moral and physical health.
- To continue to improve attitudes to PE and Sport within the school, encouraging and enabling pupils to take part in physical activity through school sports clubs (within and outside the school day), playtimes and wider opportunities outside the school setting.
- For staff to have access to training opportunities and continued professional development and sustainability for high quality Physical Education and school sport for years to come.
- Develop the confidence and subject knowledge of all staff so they can inspire and confidently coach pupils in the acquisition of a range of skills across a multitude of sports.
- To make use of collaborative and partnership working.
- Ensure pupils are aware and understand the importance of healthy eating and how this directly links with participating in sport.
- To ensure more able and talented pupils are given the opportunity to compete in tournaments and competitive sport against other schools.
Action Plan 2023-2024
Click on the link to see our School Sports Premium Action Plan 2023-2024